This monument is situated at the top of the Hill of Crooksetter, overlooking Sullom Voe Terminal. The inscription tells how it came to be there.
At nearby Firth's Voe, Mossbank is Lighthouse 3812, another of the Stevenson's lighthouses, first lit in 1909.
This lighthouse was built over the Broch of Infield, a scheduled monument. A reasonable amount of the broch still remains - with a lighthouse on it!